Accordingly, we undertake to:
- We undertake not to use the collected data for any other purposes or to pass them on to third parties and it is clear to us that this procedure is a criminal offense
- We are committed to being open and transparent about the way we use your personal information
- In order to preserve your personal data, we cooperate only with those partners in whom we trust.
1. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA
According to the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPR), personal data is all data relating to a natural person whose identity has been determined or can be determined, directlyor indirectly. Personal data also includes details such as email / home address / mobile phonenumber, usernames, profile photos, personal affinities, etc. They may also contain unique numeric identifiers such as the IP address of your computer or the MAC address of your mobile device, as well as cookies.
2. WHAT DATE DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
Depending on the degree of interaction with us, this information may include: name, gender, e- mail address, address, telephone number, photo, date of birth, order information, social media profile (in case you use a social media profile access networks or share this personal information with us). We use your information to manage your orders, promotions, to answer your questions and otherwise interact with you, but also to enable you to participate in the loyalty program.
4. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
At the time of creating an online account, you must also create your password. As a member of the site, you will be able to see, among other things, your profile account, contact information and order archive. The Dajana Vasić brand stores your data in its database. This data remains in thearchive forever, unless the site owner decides to delete it. We store your information and thus allow you to avoid registration every time you make a purchase on our website. If you wish to withdraw your consent for data processing, please send us a request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. We will proceed in accordance with the law in processing that request.
5. E-MAIL NEWSLETTER NOTICES
Depending on the degree of interaction with us, the information we may collect from you when you sign up for the e-mail newsletter is as follows:
- E-mail address
- Name and surname
- Personal description or affinities
- Profile on social networks (in case you use a profile on social networks to access or exchange this personal information with us)